Holeyboard Zig Zag

I think the one issue I have with the Holeyboard...and maybe it;s a non-issue...is the size and spacing of the holes. With a traditional pedalboard I can get pedals all the way to the edge or space them closer together or further according to taste. But the large holes in the Holeyboard, and their spacing, seem to create a large amount of negative space.

But I have not used one, like I said, maybe it's a non-issue.
I see that too, but I'd just whip a drill out and add holes as needed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I have absolutely no intention of using zip ties if I actually get one of these. I'm totally fine with velcro, and you could use thin strips horizontally or diagonally.

I have absolutely no intention of using zip ties if I actually get one of these. I'm totally fine with velcro, and you could use thin strips horizontally or diagonally.

I velcro strips in the place of the zip ties and wrap the strips through the holes. Holds pretty well, but not as permanent as zip ties.

I just got the ship notification. Better head to Lowe's and buy all of the zip ties they have :grin:

About 1.5"

Thanks. I I found the other dimensions I was looking for.

zig+zag+dimensions.jpg

Could not let this go two pages w/o posting this:

zigzag-man-vintage-70s-tshirt-large.png

FYI, I have one of the wood holeyboards, and like it a lot, but I don't think I would if I were hauling it to gigs a lot -- it's quite heavy on its own. I think the metal board makes a lot more sense for gigging.

zigzag-man-vintage-70s-tshirt-large.png

FYI, I have one of the wood holeyboards, and like it a lot, but I don't think I would if I were hauling it to gigs a lot -- it's quite heavy on its own. I think the metal board makes a lot more sense for gigging.

This one is pretty light.

I think I am going to run out and get some Velcro. I'm not feeling the zip ties. I have some of the thin roll Velcro and it looks like it will fit perfectly between the holes in the board.

The reviews I saw of the Wide and Adjustable aluminum ones imply they are roughly the same weight as the wood ones.

I would, but my woodworking skills are minimal and I would have to buy a drill and saw too :grin:
I'll give it a shot when I get some free time and see what ya think unless you order one before that. I'm not a fast worker but I have all the tools and skills. Could be fun.

I'll give it a shot when I get some free time and see what ya think unless you order one before that. I'm not a fast worker but I have all the tools and skills. Could be fun.

That would be cool, but it has been ordered, it arrived and I set it up.

DE778581-3CA2-429C-8C1F-C36335045B29.jpeg

Last edited:
Back