Question: Hey, how’s your evening going? So what do you think are the most annoying commercials now?

The credit card commercial that says something like “life won’t alert you to unusual credit activity.” That doesn’t fucking mean anything. It doesn’t make sense. FUCK THIS FORUM.

The you tube ads that tell me that if I'm a real man, I should be constantly thinking about if my choice in soap makes me a click.

oh....and the f-ing reverse mortgage bullshit.

tom selleck: "this isn't my first rodeo, and let me tell you something else, i've been around the block a time or two...." right there you didn't say a f-ing thing.
he keeps saying it's not a trick to take your house. the fuck it's not. "it's a loan, like any other loan, except you can pay it back the way you want........or wait until you're ready to move out and pay it all at once..." yea, by GIVING THEM YOUR HOME.
old people take $30,000 (or whatever) against the house.....they're on fixed incomes and don't have a big stash of cash (or they wouldn't need the fucking up the rear end mortgage)....how the hell are they expected to pay that back??

note: if you have kids, and they have ANY expectation of getting the house in your will, you better stay the hell away from "reverse mortgages". :idea:
My grandmother got taken by that and now there's nothing we can do about it. She has a beautiful house on the Tennessee river in Alabama. That'll belong to the bank when she dies. This is also the woman who got a phone call saying it was me in jail and needed to post bond so she sent $1400 to a stranger.

My grandmother got taken by that and now there's nothing we can do about it. She has a beautiful house on the Tennessee river in Alabama. That'll belong to the bank when she dies. This is also the woman who got a phone call saying it was me in jail and needed to post bond so she sent $1400 to a stranger.
mojo

Oh my, it gets worse. There’s a toilet paper commercial with cartoon bear children running around singing “My hiney’s clean!”

Oh my, it gets worse. There’s a toilet paper commercial with cartoon bear children running around singing “My hiney’s clean!”
oh, that's been around for a while.
"i'm not picking it up (undies)......well, I'M not picking it up (kid comes and picks them up)....i'll pick them up.....'cause my hiney's clean (dances around)
Charmin.

The credit card commercial that says something like “life won’t alert you to unusual credit activity.” That doesn’t fucking mean anything. It doesn’t make sense. FUCK THIS FORUM.

When I come visit can I do a screaming rant on this at that open mic night?

oh, that's been around for a while.
"i'm not picking it up (undies)......well, I'M not picking it up (kid comes and picks them up)....i'll pick them up.....'cause my hiney's clean (dances around)
Charmin.
I must confess I kinda like the one where the bears are all rubbing toilet paper rolls on their faces until one says "This is getting a little weird."

Back