Dexter Inferno
Serious error
Morning. 
Work it is then. Yay.

Work it is then. Yay.



Morning Scabs
Morning.![]()

The sun was out here making it a lovely day all round. Sadly it has now been covered by cloud. Fucking Spring.

morning
back mojo Gorgon! I did the same a couple of weeks ago
Cheers, I'm hoping a combination of Ibuprofen and a good night's sleep (not likely) will ease things but I suspect this is will need a trip to the chiropractor as I'm overdue for one. Unfortunately that will have to wait until next week after the trip.

Check this out; there be funny folk in that Wiltshire...

Sat in Heathrow terminal 5 waiting for boarding gate. Sleep did help my back but the 2 hour drive here definitely didn't! Aquavit required in Oslo methinks.


Could you punch Bieber in the face while you're in Oslo btw?![]()

Just got to the hotel and walked past a queue about a mile long of pubescent girls waiting for the shuttle bus to go see him.![]()

