Question: guys that drink...lemme ask ya

And it's "laugh out loud"


You mewling acronymic fud
0L2snoY.gif
 
Not a badge I'd pin on myself but you seem to think it has some redeeming qualities. The last time I came close to that kind of imbibing was 1976 with a couple pints of Jack in a dune buggy tearing across the greens of a local golf course. The next day in the pokey I had an honest talk with that man and we agreed that I wouldn't mess with him if he didn't mess with me. So far, we've honored the agreement.
 
Maybe my problem with Hot Fuzz is that its so vastly inferior to Shaun. Thus I went into World's End with much lower expectations found it's mediocrity less upsetting :shrug:

So to edit my original post

Shaun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a kick in the balls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Worlds End > Hot Fuzz

:embarrassed:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tig
I'll remember to proof read all memes before copying them, ya poofter!
:tongue:

I doubt I practice what I preach :embarrassed:


I prefer Hot Fuzz to Shaun, I think mainly because my favourite films tend to be cheesy action films from the 80s and early 90s, whereas I have never really liked zombie films
 
Shaun is probably the best zombie movie ever made. absolutely brilliant

Hot Fuzz is really good

Worlds End was mediocre at best. it had its moments, mostly from Wiig
 
Back
Top