"Guitar Family" pics

I wish! Although it's not visible in that pic, the cab is (now, anyhow) on casters. Any cab I have bigger than a 2x10 has wheels. I'm still pretty mobile despite being 58, but missing a pectoral on one side doesn't help.
You know I was thinking about what I would do, the other day, if I wanted to take my Crate rig to places. I have so it sounds awesome at coffee shop (McDonald's Size) places and in the last year we've had 3 open locally that have open mic. So I was thinking of bolting my Crate XT120R to it's 4x12 cab. Then take a hand truck and weld hooks to hang my pedal boards to and strap it all them together. Then have an upholstery shop sew me cover to wrap it in. Then I can wheel it out my house and onto my trailer and strap it down. I've used the cart below and strapped a fridge to it and put it in my house by myself. My rig would wheel around really easy.

upload_2016-10-7_10-49-31.png

Yeah, the problem is that I don't tend to take photos of my guitars and all I have is a crappy cell phone camera. Hard to make a collage of what you don't have.
I used a crappy cell phone camera and powerpoint has always been included with every computer I've bought I just had to look for it. Just saying, you may have it already.

I used a crappy cell phone camera and powerpoint has always been included with every computer I've bought I just had to look for it. Just saying, you may have it already.

If powerpoint is too challenging, it can also be done with Paint, which is on pretty much all PCs also. My collages are all done in Paint. I use flickr's auto-resizing so the guitar pics end up the same length, and then put 'em together in Paint.

And yeah, modern cell phones take pretty good pics, certainly good enough to make a collage with.

If powerpoint is too challenging, it can also be done with Paint, which is on pretty much all PCs also. My collages are all done in Paint. I use flickr's auto-resizing so the guitar pics end up the same length, and then put 'em together in Paint.

And yeah, modern cell phones take pretty good pics, certainly good enough to make a collage with.
Oh please. I may be old but am a Powerpoint veteran. :old:

Back