WTF: Gorgeous Wife Rides 18 African Hammers

I remember years back on one of those Bear grills, man vs wild type shows. They said "if you have a condom you can use it as a make shift canteen and carry water"...perhaps it is extra hot and dry in your neighborhood, hence the MAGNUM size. Magnum equals more water carrying capacity...more water carrying capacity equals better hydration and ultimately less dehydration.
this might explain the magnum condom wrappers in your local alleys (it's a dry, hot alley), but we've got an enormous freshwater lake literally outside our doors. It's possible they're being used to carry warm Old Style or possibly giardiniera locally.

my neighborhood can be a bit rough around the edges, and along with all sorts of other colorful stuff, it's not uncommon to find condom wrappers discarded on the sidewalk or in an alley, etc. They are universally, always, always magnum condoms.
First off, I'm not here to judge. Sifting through garbage in a seedy neighborhood sounds exciting. My only hope is that you use a generous amount of hand sanitizer after.
As for your concerns, this very well could be a case of a footlong bag for a 6 inch sub. Some guys are under a tremendous amount of pressure to impress their homies. Let's not hate the player. We can hate litterbugs.

Last edited:
I don’t know. I use a Subway sandwich bag.
I applaud your Sir, for practicing safe sex when you make love. Nobody wants an STP. My hope is that you hold off on the jalapeños and banana peppers. Spicy mustard and sriracha too.
If you decide to make it a combo, I advise you to refrain from eating Flaming Hot Cheetos before foreplay.
Eat the cookie instead. That's not code for oral sex. White chocolate macadamia are my favorite.

Last edited:
this might explain the magnum condom wrappers in your local alleys (it's a dry, hot alley), but we've got an enormous freshwater lake literally outside our doors. It's possible they're being used to carry warm Old Style or possibly giardiniera locally.
I dome come across (see what I did there :facepalm:) condoms on the streets here, let alone magnum ones. If people get thirsty here they will cut a cactus open and suck the juice out,,,,,probably safter than Chicago lake water :wink: What I do com e across whilst on walks is mesquite beans and Sonny is literally a mesquite bean junky. Callie was too but Sonny has a huge mesquite bean monkey on his back, he will not pass one up.

Back