WTF: Gorgeous Wife Rides 18 African Hammers

PunkKitty

Horny bag of electric meat
Um... seriously?
E0aHZIDXEAAIO_7

18 hammers is quite a lot...that must be some good stuff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had a dong-related musing on my dog walk today and this thread seems as good a place for it as any:

my neighborhood can be a bit rough around the edges, and along with all sorts of other colorful stuff, it's not uncommon to find condom wrappers discarded on the sidewalk or in an alley, etc. They are universally, always, always magnum condoms. So are dudes with big dongs shitty litterbug types, or are dudes who are insecure about the size of their dongs and therefore buy magnum condoms shitty litterbug types, or are either previously mentioned type of dude more likely to be the type of dude who uses a condom in an alley?

61iVlLo.jpg

I had a dong-related musing on my dog walk today and this thread seems as good a place for it as any:

my neighborhood can be a bit rough around the edges, and along with all sorts of other colorful stuff, it's not uncommon to find condom wrappers discarded on the sidewalk or in an alley, etc. They are universally, always, always magnum condoms. So are dudes with big dongs shitty litterbug types, or are dudes who are insecure about the size of their dongs and therefore buy magnum condoms shitty litterbug types, or are either previously mentioned type of dude more likely to be the type of dude who uses a condom in an alley?

61iVlLo.jpg

I don’t know. I use a Subway sandwich bag.

61iVlLo.jpg
I remember years back on one of those Bear grills, man vs wild type shows. They said "if you have a condom you can use it as a make shift canteen and carry water"...perhaps it is extra hot and dry in your neighborhood, hence the MAGNUM size. Magnum equals more water carrying capacity...more water carrying capacity equals better hydration and ultimately less dehydration.

I remember years back on one of those Bear grills, man vs wild type shows. They said "if you have a condom you can use it as a make shift canteen and carry water"...perhaps it is extra hot and dry in your neighborhood, hence the MAGNUM size. Magnum equals more water carrying capacity...more water carrying capacity equals better hydration and ultimately less dehydration.

I use them to prevent rust on my collection of hammers. Regular is good for your claw, ball peen etc. Sledge requires a magnum.

Back