Go ahead, get it off your chest. You'll feel better.

funny; I actually liked the Bee Gees :party2: back in the day :thwap:

the azzhole I would like to kill is a fvcking meth head, from Wisconsin

Wisconsin has lots-O-good-shit goin' 4 it; cheese, cheese kurds, meth, meth heads, Paul Ryan, all the good SHIT, ya know .........

Is the legend true, it's driving into Wisconsin like driving into Czechoslovakia?
 
for about the past two months I have SERIOUSLY considered murdering this asshole.

I even told police, with body cams, that I wanted to place a bullet in this guys head.

Just being honest.

I really don't feel like spending the rest of my life in a prison cell & I do not want my family to have to deal with the aftermath of such a despicable act from one of their family members & the fallout, for years to come.

I'm an easy going guy but man, I really would like to killl this motherfvcker.

Jus' sayin' .......

......... carry on

I completely understand. For me it is 2.5 years.
 
Jon Lord was always the soul of Deep Purple. Richie Blackmore was just the bling.

giphy.gif
 
I'm going again.

I miss my ex-wife when I'm sleeping. I also *really* miss my ex-wife in the morning. There are lots of things I miss, but those are the big two. Especially the second... know what I'm sayin'? :embarrassed:
 
When I got married, to combat my adoration of women in general I decided in order to keep myself on the right path I would find one lady that I found unattainable and decided I would not have a fling unless only that woman came to me and told me in no uncertain terms that she wants me, since I'm not the outgoing type it would never happen, and I stay faithful.

I have to say, twenty years later, my wife has aged much better than her. No need for that anymore.
 
Back
Top