PunkKitty The fates already f'ked me sideways Feb 15, 2020 #3 Any Wilco album. Nels Cline plays a Jazzmaster.
DinoMikeSr I have the box Feb 15, 2020 #5 Looking at Dinosaur's Jr's action height on his guitars, just crazy high. Really crazy high.
PunkKitty The fates already f'ked me sideways Feb 15, 2020 #6 Yeah. J Mascis likes it that way. Whatever works for him.
Kerouac weird musical dildo Feb 16, 2020 #19 Lerxst said: incubus’ mike einziger Click to expand... I will never imagine him without a PRS semi-hollow.
Lerxst said: incubus’ mike einziger Click to expand... I will never imagine him without a PRS semi-hollow.
BlockInlay Octavate.band Feb 16, 2020 #20 Didn’t Bob Wooten play one? Dave Navarro played one for a while in the early 90s, deconstruction and red hot chili peppers.
Didn’t Bob Wooten play one? Dave Navarro played one for a while in the early 90s, deconstruction and red hot chili peppers.