Gas shortage due to pipeline break

Around here when the station runs out of gas they make a phone call and this thing called a truck brings more. They ought to look into these truck things.

Also, when one pipeline goes down and all these different brands suddenly have no gas it shows there is no difference between brands.

You forgot to add in the factor that a liter is less than a quart...

As far as that US dollars shit...I pay no attn to that......I don't live there...That's their problem...

Works out close to $4.30 a gallon from my pocket..
Use the Imperial conversion and you can get more gas.

aid433301-728px-Understand-the-Metric-System-Step-1.jpg

I paid $1.96 a gallon today.

I paid about 1.94 a gallon last saturday....we got plenty of gas in Tucson, no lines either *spits*

Around here when the station runs out of gas they make a phone call and this thing called a truck brings more. They ought to look into these truck things.

Also, when one pipeline goes down and all these different brands suddenly have no gas it shows there is no difference between brands.

Truck capacity is roughly 9,000 gallons. The pipeline was pushing 1.3 million gallons a day. So you'll need to run about 144 trucks a day to equal that volume.

Honestly I'm not feeling too sorry for those east coaster paying so much for gas, because we have been paying prices like that for gas for the last decade or so. Welcome to feeling our pain on the west coast. And everytime they switch between the winter and summer blends the prices spike, and then conveniently a refinery goes down for "maintenance" and the prices spike again. So all I can say to the whiners on the east coast from all of us on the west coast
CupStfu.jpg

Fuck all y'alls. Gas is about $2.50 at best in Norcal, and we never did get below $2/gal.
Same here in the central mountains of Idaho. Our fuel prices always ride higher. And diesel prices always seem to ride a little backwards and seem a bit higher than unleaded regular. For no apparent reason.

Lol. My daughter is going to Coker College in South Carolina. She told us about the gas issues there. Yesterday she had a volleyball match in North Carolina. Salisbury, I believe, (Catawba College).

They not only lost the match in ignominious fashion, they ran out of gas on the way back because all the gas stations they passed were closed.

Back