Gas shortage due to pipeline break

This happened before in Nashville 5 or 6 years ago. What a clusterfuck! It's sad and hilarious that the same bullshit happened there again, and the pipeline didn't even affect their supply.

Filled up yesterday here in H-town. $1.78/gal (actually paid $1.48/gal with my .30/gal Kroger gas rewards).

I see people lined up to buy gas at Costco all the time - even when there is no shortage. They will be ready for the wait.

Closer to $3, no broken pipeline necessary.

Yeah, don't worry. Soon they'll be going from "summer blend" to "winter blend", and no doubt there will be lots of deferred maintenance at the refineries leading to a general shortage, and prices over $3/gal...

It makes sense, since there are no refineries here and all our gas gets trucked in from red states.

Wait...

Naturalgas_Pipelines_Oil.jpg

Fuckers

Nobody here should really be complaining. Gas here is 99.3 cents per liter. A liter is 0.9464 of a quart..

Roughly $4.30 a gallon...

Motherfuckers............

What?

4 litres costs you $3.97 canadian which = $3.01 U.S.

I paid $3.09 for 89 octane yesterday. Motherfuckerindeed.

You forgot to add in the factor that a liter is less than a quart...

As far as that US dollars shit...I pay no attn to that......I don't live there...That's their problem...

Works out close to $4.30 a gallon from my pocket..

Nobody here should really be complaining. Gas here is 99.3 cents per liter. A liter is 0.9464 of a quart..

Roughly $4.30 a gallon...

Motherfuckers............
Do you still have full service for 1 cent more per liter?

Back