Can't Wait!!! Top Gun: Maverick

I kept thinking, this must be a fake like Forest Gump 2. I am horrified to be wrong! WTF! No one wants to see “Old” Tom making the same jokes he did 30 years ago:/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next Tom Cruise project should be to complete a trilogy with The Hustler and The Color of Money where he mentors Paul Newman’s biracial granddaughter.

I kept thinking, this must be a fake like Forest Gump 2. I am horrified to be wrong! WTF! No one wants to see “Old” Tom making the same jokes he did 30 years ago:/

and the same 3 stupid faces he uses in every movie he's ever been in since he slid around the living room in his sox and underpants.
:facepalm:

Will Goose be in it?
The real question is, will "Charlie" (Kelly McGillis's character) be in it? I'm guessing not.

4D2BD30500000578-0-image-a-3_1528853807619.jpg

To the OP, it will probably be a lot like the first Top Gun movie...stupid plot with great flying footage.

Last edited:
The real question is, will "Charlie" (Kelly McGillis's character) be in it? I'm guessing not.

To the OP, it will probably be a lot like the first Top Gun movie...stupid plot with great flying footage.
yep.....that's one of the 3 faces he makes in every movie.

This forum is full cynical cinema snobs.

I'm looking forward to it. I just hope they don't do a bunch of CGI effects.

What I enjoyed about the first one was the amazing aerial footage.

This forum is full cynical cinema snobs.

I'm looking forward to it. I just hope they don't do a bunch of CGI effects.

What I enjoyed about the first one was the amazing aerial footage.

Come on!? You don’t have to be that cynical to call that a piece of shit :wink:

Reactions: Tig

That Daily Mail photo seems to be shaming her for not being hot enough in her sixties. Figures.

Kelly McGillis came out as gay (unlike Tom Cruise?) a long time ago. And totally changed up her look.

KkWLIyx.png

Glenn-Beck-Crying.gif

I guess no one is sadder than Kelly.

Had I written the script for a Top Gun sequel, I would have dropped the whole fighter jet angle and had Maverick and Ice Man coaching the Olympic beach volleyball team. And they are now a couple, but it's just a matter of fact thing that people allude to, it's not a major part of the plot. Also Goose as a force ghost.

Back