Lerxst spaghetti and blankets Aug 11, 2022 #22 jp_nyc said: I’ve always been tempted to order a solo model. The high end Schecters use woods that incredibly light and resonate so they’re a tone of fun to play. Click to expand... from looking around online, it seems like this model runs 9lbs or heavier and folks say the body is a fair bit thinner than a les paul, that doesn’t sound all that light.
jp_nyc said: I’ve always been tempted to order a solo model. The high end Schecters use woods that incredibly light and resonate so they’re a tone of fun to play. Click to expand... from looking around online, it seems like this model runs 9lbs or heavier and folks say the body is a fair bit thinner than a les paul, that doesn’t sound all that light.
PunkKitty The fates already f'ked me sideways Aug 11, 2022 #24 I'd like it more if it had a thicker neck