GPOTD 1.15.18

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
akl1pvjigirsutgiqejz.jpg

f5mb8hb0rbtkvlmx2pne.jpg

mtuxvbgnelvljrtlofdh.jpg

Epiphone Sorrento 1996 Killer Orange, Korea made...super killer case

Wonderfully clean classic from Epiphone's Korea plant, made in 1996. Narrow, fast neck, screaming P-90's ( inside story to those who are truly interested...). Very Good to Excellent condition, no issues at all. Original pick guard removed, but included. Original three way included, but replaced with Switchcraft model. Sweet, mean sounding to clean and jazzy. Ships in totally cool, discontinued RockCase hard case, worth a pretty penny by itself.

https://reverb.com/item/7610206-epiphone-sorrento-1996-killer-orange-korea-made-super-killer-case

If I want a Gretsch, I will buy a Gretsch. Not really interested in an EpiGretsch. I do agree the case is tits.

I'm surprised you had a bad experience, they have been nothing short of rock solid for me.

I didn't like how it felt, how the set screw held (or failed to hold) the arm in, and the intonation hex screws kept backing out. Fortunately, at the time, GC was selling Laguna guitars with Wilkinsons that all had hex screws backing out of them, so I was able to get new ones when I lost the old ones by stealing them from display guitars. :lol:

I didn't like how it felt, how the set screw held (or failed to hold) the arm in, and the intonation hex screws kept backing out. Fortunately, at the time, GC was selling Laguna guitars with Wilkinsons that all had hex screws backing out of them, so I was able to get new ones when I lost the old ones by stealing them from display guitars. :lol:
Wow, I don't know if there are different quality levels in their product line, but I have never experienced any of those problems. I can promise you those things won't be an issue. It's by far my favorite trem system.

Back