White Elephant Song Assignments

Sorry bro.......

Lol. It's actually not too bad. I dig the feel. I won't be doing 8 minutes of it but I already found the chords and lyrics and played through it once. I've got some ideas.
We'll see how it works sans drums.
 
I still want to record something this week...hell I'll do some Waits, send me some tunes Andy
 
Holy fucking bacon. :embarrassed:

That's going to take a bit of work. :grin:

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Seeing your song seriously made my day. :embarrassed: I had completely forgotten how much you hated R.E.M. until this moment.

:grin:

We mentioned it a couple times in the coverfest thread. as soon as I saw who got REM I started laughing....

I'm a gonna have to figure out a different version for the U2 tune since that would be about impossible to do software drums for - unless there is a MIDI version out there (a distinct possibility). Plus the vocal on the original version would be tough for me to pull off - the middle parts at least.
 
:grin:

We mentioned it a couple times in the coverfest thread. as soon as I saw who got REM I started laughing....

I'm a gonna have to figure out a different version for the U2 tune since that would be about impossible to do software drums for - unless there is a MIDI version out there (a distinct possibility). Plus the vocal on the original version would be tough for me to pull off - the middle parts at least.

Check your email. :)
 
I'm gonna mumble and hack my way through this wretched Dylan tune, then I'm gonna be an asshole and submit my own cover of God Part 2 because I love that song so, so much. :-P

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
 
After listening through a few times I'm relatively excited about mine. It's depressing as hell but I like it.
Who submitted this one again?
 
After listening through a few times I'm relatively excited about mine. It's depressing as hell but I like it.
Who submitted this one again?

:helper:

I like his stuff a lot, but yeah, it's depressing. Even more depressing is he died just as the band was picking up steam. :(
 
:helper:

I like his stuff a lot, but yeah, it's depressing. Even more depressing is he died just as the band was picking up steam. :(

Oh geez that's awful! He had a killer beard and haircut in the video. Now I really have to put some love into this thing.
I really do like the song. It's slow crunch. Rawk!
 
Oh geez that's awful! He had a killer beard and haircut in the video. Now I really have to put some love into this thing.
I really do like the song. It's slow crunch. Rawk!

Check out the song Lightning & Snow as well. Totally_jammin_out
 
Nice as Phil got the John Hiatt tune - Love Hiatt!

Interesting to run ideas on the Marley tune that came to me.
 
Yep, I'm looking forward to see what i can do with this one. But it won't sound like Hiatt, that's for sure. :embarrassed:
 
Back
Top