S here the first new QOTSA clip:

Kerouac

weird musical dildo


Thoughts?

I dig it. Very eerie and kind of slow burning.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
super stoked for the new album. gonna wait for it to come out before i listen to anything :embarrassed:
 
Also new Deftones video...

[video=youtube_share;fmMfzwB5d1s]http://youtu.be/fmMfzwB5d1s[/video]

Cool song, so-so video
 
good to see new QOTSA. reminds me of them crooked vultures which kinda makes sense.
 
Bought the album last night. I listened to it for the first time a few days ago when they streamed it on itunes, then checked out the concert they performed at the Wiltern for NPR. Still allowing it to grow before i make any calls, but first impressions are pretty good.

This one has been on rerun in my head:



Anyone else check out the new tracks yet?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I got the album yesterday and am enjoying it a lot. My interest was piqued when they did some tracks on Jools and it's been getting a lot of radio play (6Music). This is from someone who's found everything Homme has done since 'Deaf' a bit meh.
 
I like most of the tracks after several listens. I really enjoy Josh's unique music.
 
Back
Top