Hey Euro's its that time again (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*yawn* morning. Lmost weekend. Already looking forward to cracking one ...

























































open :cop: What were you thinking?
 
BI4Np8aCMAE9xvL.jpg:large
 
Morning has broken, like the first morning
Ive got a stuffy, its too hard to pee
etc etc

Who watched Hot Fuzz last night? I first saw it when it came out, not a bad film at all.
 
Morning has broken, like the first morning
Ive got a stuffy, its too hard to pee
etc etc

Who watched Hot Fuzz last night? I first saw it when it came out, not a bad film at all.

Hot Fuzz was alright, but not nearly as good as Shaun of the Dead
 
Hot Fuzz was alright, but not nearly as good as Shaun of the Dead

Hmm. Im not sure If I agree, but maybe.

Ok then. Do we agree that this is correct in order of bestedness?

1) Shaun Of The Dead
2) Hot Fuzz
3) Paul

Have they done any others?
 
Last edited:
Hey, don't forget Run Fatboy Run.

Oh and morning. wave0

Hey, how about that Brentford-Doncaster game?
 
Actually Nick Frost isn't in Run Fatboy Run (I think), but Dylan Moran more than makes up for that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top