The new BS thread that Mark forced us to create.

Status
Not open for further replies.
X- Hi. Yes most of us are here now. I did not hate the new HC Software- but some of our core people did- so. You know...
 
I appreciate that.
And sorry for bringing the reprobates thread down. A guy can really clear a room can't he? :embarrassed:

Sent from The Nether
You are not bringing the thread down. This place is worthless if we can't support each other a bit. You're going through a lot. Feel free to talk.

Continued mojo and prayers for your child.
 
What to do/get the gf for V-Day..

Got the non-functional beads returned, and got her a few more for Valentines day.

Since I'm not compleatly stupid, at the grocery store, I got her this.

P1080177_zps9e5ffe86.jpg


...but I am kinda stupid, so I'll keep ^^^^ hid. I'm giving her this first.

P1080178_zpsf96e5d06.jpg
 
Any who...it has been since before Christmas that I got my last guitar. I have been good. But I am really, really close to pulling the trigger on not one, but two. All very hush, hush right now. Do I need them? No. Do I have better guitars? Yes. But the deals are so phenomal that it is hard to wake up and know they are both still available and I have not acted. The clock is ticking...
 
4 mo' hours of work and I'm off.

Today is new water heater installation day for all those keeping score. (and there was much rejoicing)

and-there-was-much-rejoicing.jpg
 
Morning

Back in the offices. My daughter in law is having a supper at their place tonight. I'd like to go, but sometimes my back does not cooperate. Some days after work I just have to get home and get horizontal. We shall see.

Everybody have a good one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top