The new BS thread that Mark forced us to create.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I are spending Valentine's day at the hospital getting our 1 year old an MRI for hydrocephalus. Super fun!

Sent from The Nether


yikes. I had to google that to find out what it is. Mojo. Our daughter has a PKU issue that when they told us 3 days after she was born made us think that she was going to be disabled pretty bad. Turns out that Google can be our worst enemy in these situations as she has such a mild case of it that there is no impact on her life. We were pretty freaked out at first based on what we read online though.
 
Mark decreed that no thread should exceed 1,000 posts. So the Reprobates thread was closed and this was opened.
 
Scot- Funky Gibby Mojo

MonkeyZ- We hope for the best.

WFH today. I packed up and shipped the Weber Blue Pup out this morning. I had some left over shipping peanuts - used those to pack. I hate those things BTW. They get all over the place in dry static-y places like my kitchen.
 
yikes. I had to google that to find out what it is. Mojo. Our daughter has a PKU issue that when they told us 3 days after she was born made us think that she was going to be disabled pretty bad. Turns out that Google can be our worst enemy in these situations as she has such a mild case of it that there is no impact on her life. We were pretty freaked out at first based on what we read online though.

Yeah Google has been my enemy. Thankfully he doesn't exhibit any of the signs for it other than fluid build up on his brain. We're hoping it's one of those "his body will catch up" kind of things.
This poor kid. Born 11 weeks early, hole in his heart, fixed, multiple ear infections, fixed, RSV and pneumonia, fixed, hydrocephalus potential and signs of eczema now like his brother.
It never ends.
Our medical bills are ridiculous. Thank goodness for insurance and payment plans.

Thanks for all the mojo.
Beyond all these crazy medical issues he's the happiest baby I've ever been around.

Sent from The Nether
 
Monkey, my heart goes out to you. I have three kids and can't stand to see them even get a cold.
 
Monkey, my heart goes out to you. I have three kids and can't stand to see them even get a cold.

I appreciate that.
And sorry for bringing the reprobates thread down. A guy can really clear a room can't he? :embarrassed:

Sent from The Nether
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top