instantsteve
Glowing Cloud
Yes. Never Mind the Bollocks.
I'm logged in and can see you, so I guess not. I don't keep track of it and I use the show the ignored content links ALL of the time.
Derivicus popped in and teabagged the punch bowl.
Ruined a good party.

It wasn't youIf by chance this has anything to do with my posts in an RIP thread, well, I'm not the least bit sorry for calling out a dick move and sure wasn't alone in the disgust of said impropriety.
Otherwise, I'm clueless and have no idea what this whole thing is about, as usual. messedup0
I wonder if I'm on anyone's ignore list.By the way, I use the ignore feature. This thread is only 2.5 pages long to me.
I'd reply, but I can't see this post.I wonder if I'm on anyone's ignore list.
By the way, I use the ignore feature. This thread is only 2.5 pages long to me.


Marriage is kinda like harmony central. It starts out as a good time then management decided to flip the script and it turns into a slow train wreckI want a REAL LIFE ignore list.
Oh wait... it's called marriage.![]()

Funny, but sometimes sadly true. Thankfully for me, the third time was the charm.Marriage is kinda like harmony central. It starts out as a good time then management decided to flip the script and it turns into a slow train wreck![]()