Your Current Collection (Diverse or Not) - Post 'em if ya got 'em!

GreatDane

"up yours, baby."
the "diverse collection" thread got me thinking it's been a little while since we had a collection pic thread and i always love to see what us Weiners are using for musical instruments, so...

here's my current collection for anyone who's interested. i've sold it down a bit over the past year or so - most recently selling off the Trussart and the Schroeder. i'm really happy and thankful for what i have.

Screen-shot-2015-04-24-at-7.28.31-PM.jpg

the "diverse collection" thread got me thinking it's been a little while since we had a collection pic thread and i always love to see what us Weiners are using for musical instruments, so...

here's my current collection for anyone who's interested. i've sold it down a bit over the past year or so - most recently selling off the Trussart and the Schroeder. i'm really happy and thankful for what i have.

Screen-shot-2015-04-24-at-7.28.31-PM.jpg

Oh man, that 68 LP Custom in aged Pelham blue is on my must have some day purty guitars list. Damn!

My stuff isn't very diverse. Here is an old pic of most of it....

DPP07DA0C17100C13.jpg

Plus a few additions since I took this pic a few years ago.....

A7E3AA31-12F3-4FA7-BDF7-76728D445267_zpsud72czdv.jpg

58FC6C92-CC29-418F-9C6A-7DC949ABFA12_zpshvht351r.jpg

hofner-guitars-club-solid-hct-cs10-635792.jpg
You have a great collection, IMO! I would love to try that RB Jem. And those Hofner (?) inlays are so funky-cool.

Back