You know you go through a lot of pedals when

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
Someone "likes" a picture of your gear on Fancebook from 4 years ago and you can't actually remember when your pedalboard looked like this :facepalm:

409237_10151325088052425_73511183_n.jpg

I should add that the Line 6 M9 was the worst sounding piece of gear (in the context of my rig) I've used in a very long time.

I'm obviously biased, but I think Line6 upped their game tremendously when they hired a friend of mine to do their new models. He contributed some to the X update, but his life has basically been the recently released Helix. While I can't afford the Helix, I will absolutely consider some of the smaller models they should release (if past experience with multi-fx is any indication)

When guitarists talk about the pedal dance, maybe that should be used to describe the ever changing pedals on the board. On the other hand, that specific dance could just be named the pedal shuffle.

four years ago I was switching back and forth from multi effects to pedals and then back to multis and then back to pedals so nothing on my current board I would have owned then.

Back