Yes please

I just saw that about half-hour ago on reverb. I never knew Washburn made a guitar that looked like a Hamer 'til I saw that listing.
I stumbled across the one I had in a mom n pop store years ago. It was my #1 guitar for a long time. I eventually traded it in when I got my LP.

I love how they're charging the same price as a flametop LP Std or an LP Custom for what was one of the budget/student line of guitars. Among the most unadorned guitars they make and they act like it's a custom shop masterpiece.

Fuck them.

I'd take the guitar though in either color, I just wouldn't pay for it.

Nice, but fuck that price. What in the world makes that a $4k guitar???
I've already got that itch scratched anyway. Both hand-made in the USA in small shops.
The one on the left I bought for $600 new 22 years ago. The one on the right I bought about 10 years ago on ebay for $425.

IMG_2593.JPG

Last edited:
Nice, but fuck that price. What in the world makes that a $4k guitar???
I've already got that itch scratched anyway. Both hand-made in the USA in small shops.
The one on the left I bought for $600 new 22 years ago. The one on the right I bought about 10 years ago on ebay for $425.

IMG_2593.jpg
...and for the low, Low, LOW price of $399/year, you could get that photo to show up. :grin:

Back