Help! White Matter Lesions

MonkeyZero

Mexican Mayonnaise Weiner Sandwich
I am barely able to type. I am freaking the F out. My wife began experiencing double vision and nausea and dizziness about 5 days ago. We finally took her to the ER 3 days ago when she could barely walk (too dizzy.) She was initially told she had a sinus infection and ear infection. ENT asked for a neurologist. MRI tonight shows multiple white matter lesions. I of course Google that and now am not in a good place. Could he MS. Could be worse. We are waiting for the actual numerology report but this is heavy. I am really upset. Just need some support please.
Thanks.

They said nystagmus at first and it's there but the cause is likely MS or something else from all of these lesions.

My kids know she's in the hospital and we've gone several times and they are fine but I am not ready for a "conversation" if one presents itself. This sucks. That's about all I can feel right now. This. Sucks.

She's asleep now. Hopefully good dreams. See you tomorrow for news. I won't sleep much and I have work appointments in the morning. Thank you for the support. I don't want to look at the bad potential but I know what's there. It could be nothing to worry about. I'll be here spinning internal wheels. Night all.

Back