what food do you have a craving for ?

DdBob

Dogue in teh desert
For me it's McDonalds....a big mac, maybe a couple regular cheeseburgers, a fish filet, a large fries and a regular drink...that'll probably come out to like 14 bucks but i think I might go after work. It's probably been a year since I've had any Mickey D's and it's calling me like Crystal calls a meth head.....I want it so bad I can taste it eat0

How about You ?

For me it's McDonalds....a big mac, maybe a couple regular cheeseburgers, a fish filet, a large fries and a regular drink...that'll probably come out to like 14 bucks but i think I might go after work. It's probably been a year since I've had any Mickey D's and it's calling me like Crystal calls a meth head.....I want it so bad I can taste it eat0

How about You ?

Haw! I'm always fighting a craving for McD's. I was thinking about it for lunch today...it has been a couple years though probably since I caved.

It's crack for recovering junkfoodaholics like myself. :cry:

Yeah, I get that craving for a Big Mac every once in a while. I think it's the special sauce. Probably has cocaine in it.

Haw! I'm always fighting a craving for McD's. I was thinking about it for lunch today...it has been a couple years though probably since I caved.

It's crack for recovering junkfoodaholics like myself. :cry:
I think they shrunk their food, it was still good but the big mac seemed smaller the filet-o-fish seemed smaller , the apple pie was smaller and different (haven't had one in probably 15-20 years though) and the large fries was not so large (why did they kill the supersize or is that what I should've ordered)..11.23 for everything :embarrassed:

A polish from Jim's Original. Go Cubs.
The Cubs hate America

hqdefault.jpg

Carnitas in a fresh tortilla with guac. I've got the stuff, but I haven't had the time to get it together.

Great cured meats. I typically go for prosciutto di parma and jamón ibérico. I recently tasted an amazing prosciutto from Utah but it’s $5 for eight paper-thin slices, so I don’t eat that one often. I haven’t found Italian sopressata since I left the east coast and the American stuff is an insult to human dignity, so I really need to just order some online.

That’s too fancy for me. Hot dogs are where I like my food as cheap as a it gets—just a kosher hot dog from a halal street vendor. Sadly, that’s another thing I can’t get if I’m not on the east cost.

Back