Weekend Wrapup

Friday - Had Dinner with our Best friends. Came home and played guitar until bed time.
Saturday - Went and got our garden stuff. Just doing buckets and planters this year with tomatoes and 4 kinds of hot peppers ( red hot cherry, tabasco, serrano, and cayanne). Watched cavs suck. Played guitar during the game. Our son decided that that night would be hell night for mommy and me so he was up from 1:30am to 5:30 am.
Sunday - Planted said garden stuff, made awesome burgers on the grill, drank copious amounts of beer and went to bed early.

Overall not to bad but could've been better, damn Cavs.

Friday - Had Dinner with our Best friends. Came home and played guitar until bed time.
Saturday - Went and got our garden stuff. Just doing buckets and planters this year with tomatoes and 4 kinds of hot peppers ( red hot cherry, tabasco, serrano, and cayanne). Watched cavs suck. Played guitar during the game. Our son decided that that night would be hell night for mommy and me so he was up from 1:30am to 5:30 am.
Sunday - Planted said garden stuff, made awesome burgers on the grill, drank copious amounts of beer and went to bed early.

Overall not to bad but could've been better, damn Cavs.

I think you're perfect for this place :embarrassed:

Friday - packing and hanging out at the hospital.
Saturday - packing and hanging out at the hospital.
Sunday - moving into the new house and hanging out at the hospital.

Very memorable weekend.

Friday - packing and hanging out at the hospital.
Saturday - packing and hanging out at the hospital.
Sunday - moving into the new house and hanging out at the hospital.

Very memorable weekend.

I think this was just to get out of moving :embarrassed:

Probably. But it's his loss. Everyone who did help got really drunk last night. Except we three, of course. And there was a lot of take-out.

I'll end up paying for that post at some point, I'm sure :tongue:

We just moved in February. Not something I would want to do again soon....

We're not done yet.

We moved out of the apartment, but we still have a ton of stuff in storage, including some furniture, all of Matt's woodworking tools, and a 9 foot grand piano.

And this means that we're going to have to start looking for stuff for the twins.

Here's a question for anyone who may have experience with this stuff. The house has enough bedrooms for each of the twins to have their own. But we're debating whether it might be better for them to share a space for a couple of years. How should we go on that?

I dont have twins, but i'd definately keep them together. I see no reason to seperate them.

We're not done yet.

We moved out of the apartment, but we still have a ton of stuff in storage, including some furniture, all of Matt's woodworking tools, and a 9 foot grand piano.

And this means that we're going to have to start looking for stuff for the twins.

Here's a question for anyone who may have experience with this stuff. The house has enough bedrooms for each of the twins to have their own. But we're debating whether it might be better for them to share a space for a couple of years. How should we go on that?

I think it depends on their personalities. One thing I would consider first is that if one wakes up in the middle of the night, it may wake the other as well. One newborn is easier to handle than 2 :embarrassed: Then Again I've never had twins so maybe you intended to keep them in the same room at first anyway just for accessibility.

Even though my daughters have seperate rooms they pretty much share one now by their choice. Wont really hurt either way IMO.

Hope it goes better than this . . . . (Yes, they're mine. biggrin)

CryingSanta-1.png

:msm:

I hadn't thought about that. I guess they'll be at opposite ends of the house.

It might be better to deal with both at the same time. Otherwise they might start alternating, then you get zero rest. hahaha.

Back