Weekend plans

Lerxst

spaghetti and blankets
Hopefully Saturday will be a nice day to do some work in the garage for a few hours because I've got some plans.....

e94c021997bd256352f78b5e75f6ee44.jpg

Is that for the Miatta?

I'm going to my mom's house to do a bunch of maintenance stuff that hasn't been done since dad died.

New kitchen faucet. Work on the mower. Get rid of some wasp nests.

Who knows what else is on the list.

Is that for the Miatta?
yes. hopefully selling my truck in morning with enough day left over to swap the header on the car. The stocker has absurdly short primaries that pinch together right into a collector/cat. between this and a tune, it'll be getting a healthy bump.

Scoping out the install and found that I was going to need an o2 socket which I don't have (just a 22mm open). Socket should be here Monday so it'll have to wait till next weekend.

It's definitely an aesthetic improvement.

Can you tell a difference in the performance or the sound?

It's definitely an aesthetic improvement.

Can you tell a difference in the performance or the sound?
Yes on both accounts. There's a definite incase in mid range to top end power. When the car isn't a powerhouse to begin with, even a modest increase is something you can feel. The tune will really open it up with the header

Volume is much louder...but I have baffles for the exhaust to compensate

awwww yes...just corresponded with the tuner to get the ECU remapped. He's sending out a loaner ECU and I send him mine to have the work done. He sends it back ready to rock for the exhaust mods, throttle remapping, etc.

Back