Ways to use the V chord

I'll give it a with when I get home. Ron was one of two choices I had for a private teacher this year. I went with TK Gardner this year to have someone zero in on my deficiencies in a more structured manner but I'll probably work with Ron next year. He's really good for the bigger picture concepts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'll give it a with when I get home. Ron was one of two choices I had for a private teacher this year. I went with TK Gardner this year to have someone zero in on my deficiencies in a more structured manner but I'll probably work with Ron next year. He's really good for the bigger picture concepts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Man. That would be a hard choice, were I in your shoes in terms of opportunity, and in skill. I am a macro economic sort of brain, but could really use more work in my micro economics. In terms of musical skills, by analogy. I wish I could be pursuing your studies, is what I am saying. :)

Man. That would be a hard choice, were I in your shoes in terms of opportunity, and in skill. I am a macro economic sort of brain, but could really use more work in my micro economics. In terms of musical skills, by analogy. I wish I could be pursuing your studies, is what I am saying. :)
I had a lesson last night that illustrated that I made the correct choice. Ron is more about advanced concepts but there are plenty of the of the simpler ideas that I need to solidify with my jazz playing. I could learn a ton from Ron but it would be building it on a false foundation and Ron's not really about the basic stuff. TK is the perfect guy for me at this point plus he had a similar career path so he totally gets where I'm at.

I had a lesson last night that illustrated that I made the correct choice. Ron is more about advanced concepts but there are plenty of the of the simpler ideas that I need to solidify with my jazz playing. I could learn a ton from Ron but it would be building it on a false foundation and Ron's not really about the basic stuff. TK is the perfect guy for me at this point plus he had a similar career path so he totally gets where I'm at.
That sounds great. And it is awesome that maybe you would have a chance to study with Ron after wood shedding the foundational stuff you're interested in improving.

Back