WAFFLE TACO!!!!

34016775.jpg

I don't see what's so gross about it.

Take a breakfast plate of waffles, eggs, and meat: make it more convenient to eat.

Now, I'd like to know the specific ingredients in the waffle mix, if the eggs are real and fresh, and the the ingredients and preparation of the meat.

But if it's all good, fresh ingredients, there's nothing gross. It's a plate of breakfast in your hand.

View attachment 8763

I don't see what's so gross about it.

Take a breakfast plate of waffles, eggs, and meat: make it more convenient to eat.

Now, I'd like to know the specific ingredients in the waffle mix, if the eggs are real and fresh, and the the ingredients and preparation of the meat.

But if it's all good, fresh ingredients, there's nothing gross. It's a plate of breakfast in your hand.

but its Taco Bell. There is nothing fresh about it.

But its

Who needs syrup of ipecac when you have a Taco Bell nearby?
And now available for those early morning puke fests...

Eh, I'd do a couple if I was hungry enough.

It would be better with a pancake though. Because pancakes are vastly superior to waffles. :snooty:

I'd eat one if it was from that waffle place in Syracuse that Mark posted about a few weeks back :)

From Taco Bell? I'd rather go to McD's and get an Egg McMuffin :embarrassed:

Call me when you swap out the sausage for some bacon.

Fast food sausage is the worst. It must have the highest concentration of lips and assholes of any of the fast food meet products.

Call me when you swap out the sausage for some bacon.

Fast food sausage is the worst. It must have the highest concentration of lips and assholes of any of the fast food meet products.

The lips and assholes are actually the yummy parts. What I can't stand are when you get a little pebbly bone fragment that tries to break your molars. :messedup:

Back