Time to quit bitching and do something about it!

Cool, Tig... Glad to hear you're sticking with it... I do 30 minutes a day, 4 days a week, on our elliptical trainer, which has handlebars that rotate, rather than most, which just go forward and back... It's a hell of a full body workout, and I'm really noticing a change... I also do a lot of walking and hiking, and it helps that I live at 5200 feet... 13 months til I turn 50, and my goal is to be ripped by then, and stay that way...

Good job, Tig! :thu:

I slacked off the last couple of weeks, but started doing DDPYoga this morning - we'll see how that goes. Back on the bike tomorrow :).

At least I haven't gained any weight back, so I figured a few weeks and I'll be back to where I was a few weeks ago :wink:, and keep on going.

Thanks guys.
With a goal for next April's MS-150, it makes sticking to it easier. Also, I don't want to end up like so many people with heart and other health problems plus all that goes with it. The one thing I've seen in healthy elderly people is that they never stop keeping active, as if the momentum is never lost.
What we do in our middle years sets the stage for the next decades.

Last edited:
My 16th Saturday ride. 45 miles today, my longest so far this year. Even with tail winds the last 12 miles were hell at 23 MPH. I still got a long way to go, but am happy with the progress so far.

Back