This pedal is sweet... C9

I was able to get a live demo at NAMM....its really cool although I think I'd use the B9 version more.

Wow that sounds very cool, much more organ-like than the B9, judging from Satch's usage of it.

Does anyone know whether there is a software plugin that can do something like this?

Does anyone know whether there is a software plugin that can do something like this?

I know of a couple good organ simulators, but not to transmogrify your guitar sound.

And I like the B9 a little better too, but it's still a damn cool product. I want to daisy chain this into a Ravish Sitar.... :idea:

If that's something you want, then I would go for both, and be able to switch between them. Cool effect, but I'd rather just have a keyboard player.

If that's something you want, then I would go for both, and be able to switch between them. Cool effect, but I'd rather just have a keyboard player.

For myself, it could actually be quite useful live. Most of my bands have 2 guitar players, and no keyboard player, I could then replicate some of the B3 (well, B4 to be precise :wink:) goodness we've done in the studio.

For myself, it could actually be quite useful live. Most of my bands have 2 guitar players, and no keyboard player, I could then replicate some of the B3 (well, B4 to be precise :wink:) goodness we've done in the studio.

I understand that, since I am part of a band without a keyboard player, too. I am the second guitarist, so it might be cool to be able to add a different dimension with either the B9, C9, or both.

I understand that, since I am part of a band without a keyboard player, too. I am the second guitarist, so it might be cool to be able to add a different dimension with either the B9, C9, or both.

Have to admit I'm seriously considering at least one of them. :embarrassed:

I can't figure out the point beyond getting your guitar to sound exactly like an organ. I'd rather play with a keyboard player or learn to play them myself. Learning piano parts on the guitar is actually a good thing and great musical exercise, but the demos for both pedals just scream gimmick to me. I'd need to hear/see someone do something different with them to see the value.

Back