WTF: This is The Worst Thing I've Ever Heard

He will definitely get treated terribly in prison.

I think society should be able to put him in the stockade and tear him to pieces as slowly as they deem fit.

What could stop you is knowing that kid touchers get wrecked in prison. Your flurry of bullets will kill him, but serving the rest of his life in prison would be a far worse fate.

What could stop you is knowing that kid touchers get wrecked in prison. Your flurry of bullets will kill him, but serving the rest of his life in prison would be a far worse fate.

True, but I'm not sure I could be that rational. I want to shoot him now, and I don't even know any of the kids.

but serving the rest of his life in prison would be a far worse fate.

Will he get that much?

It seems to me that these types of people never get much time...same with 'attempted' murder - the only thing that kept them from being an actual murderer was likely incompetence, yet they get much less punishment.

THis is one of the reasons I can't have kids. If some scumbag #$%@^%$ did this to a kid, I would be the one going to jail. Nothing could stop me from pumping this guy full of .45 hollow-points until the cops hauled me off. What the hell could lead someone to do something like this?!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/31/former-los-angeles-teacher-charged-with-molesting-23-children/

More than he deserves.....this would be my choice.....

To the pain means the first thing you will lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists. Next your nose.
The next thing you will lose will be your left eye followed by your right.
Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God! What is that thing," will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

Will he get that much?

It seems to me that these types of people never get much time...same with 'attempted' murder - the only thing that kept them from being an actual murderer was likely incompetence, yet they get much less punishment.

He might not get a sentence of "life in prison" but it seems that as soon as word gets out that a "resident" is a pedo it's a race between the guards to get the guy in solitary and the other "residents" taking care of justice. At least, that's what I've heard from the guards I know.

More than he deserves.....this would be my choice.....

To the pain means the first thing you will lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists. Next your nose.
The next thing you will lose will be your left eye followed by your right.
Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God! What is that thing," will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.
That's cool...but I read a book called Torture Through The Ages and I think a process called The Boats would be my choice for the guy. It was technically known as scaphism.

Scaphism was an ancient Persian method of execution designed to inflict torturous death. The naked person was firmly fastened within a back-to-back pair of narrow rowing boats (or a hollowed-out tree trunk), with the head, hands, and feet protruding. The condemned was forced to ingest milk and honey to the point of developing severe diarrhea, and more honey would be rubbed on his body in order to attract insects to the exposed appendages. He or she would then be left to float on a stagnant pond or be exposed to the sun. The defenseless individual’s feces accumulated within the container, attracting more insects, which would eat and breed within his or her exposed and increasingly gangrenous flesh. The feeding would be repeated each day in some cases to prolong the torture, so that dehydration or starvation did not provide him or her with the release of death. Death, when it eventually occurred, was probably due to a combination of dehydration, starvation and septic shock. Delirium would typically set in after a few days. Death by scaphism was painful, humiliating, and protracted.

Back