This is an obscenity before God and all of humanity, and I wholeheartedly approve.

dmn23

Duller than cardboard
One simply does not "hoon" an Aston Martin, as the great unwashed young people like to say. Peasants hoon. No, one guides Aston with dignity and spirited determination. And one certainly doesn't gut an Aston Martin and set it up for rallies and hillclimbs. It's unbecoming of one's affluence and station in life.

But maybe we can make an exception just this once.

Nice to see one actually being driven to the limits instead of to the fucking galleria for shopping and coffee.
That exhaust note sounds like air is being ripped apart and burned.

I put the Sennheisers on just to hear that in detail. It sounds like some kind of cybernetic banshee. Love it.

I put the Sennheisers on just to hear that in detail. It sounds like some kind of cybernetic banshee. Love it.
Holy Lawd, sweet baby Gebus!!

That thing is the Kurt Russell line "You tell 'em I'm comin', an HELL'S COMIN' WITH ME!' translated into Petrolish!

I'm OGG, and I support this sacrilege. Hail Satan!

I really like that the anti-lag system on this car seems to simply be choosing the correct gear and letting the V8 do stuff.

Holy Lawd, sweet baby Gebus!!

That thing is the Kurt Russell line "You tell 'em I'm comin', an HELL'S COMIN' WITH ME!' translated into Petrolish!

I'm OGG, and I support this sacrilege. Hail Satan!

It's a bit like watching Queen Elizabeth II twerking to 2 Live Crew on the front lawn of Windsor castle.

Reactions: OGG
That thing sound angry! As a race car should sound (I'm looking at you F1)

Those shots where you hear it coming from a distance, it sound like it's unleashing the Fjooking Fjury!

Back