thinking about getting a fablet

Good to know, but I don't really care if my home screen rotates.

Mrs. P hates the auto rotation and turns it off on her phone and tablet. It drives her nuts when she's doing something with my phone or tablet.

I do prefer the auto-rotate, but honestly, even if I hated it, I'd leave it on just to watch her get frustrated when using my stuff. :grin:
On my tablet, LG G Pad 8.3 LTE, I usually have it locked to landscape, but when you pull down the task bar there's a toggle for that.

They also added a toggle for that in stock Android Lollipop.

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk

If you're talking about auto-screen rotation, the Galaxy does that. It's a setting under "display".

Well, it does it for everything except your home screen, at least on my S3. The home screen stays vertical, but if you're in an app or browser, it auto-rotates.

Now, on my Galaxy Tab 2, even the home screen auto-rotates. Go figure.

Yeah, I meant on the home screen too. I'm guessing it might be an option, but it's not important to my wife...although if I can find it I will set it to reorient the home screen at some point.

I think they think it's something that improves the usability of a larger screen device.

iPad and iPhone for me...no fablet

no fablet.jpg

I have the samsung MEGA , they were free with a 2yr contract. The thing is huge and unwieldy, but it's great for netflix or kindle on my lunch break.

Back