The Sandwich Alignment Chart

These extreme sandwich viewpoints aren't wrong, they're just kinda obnoxious.

I mean, an ice cream sandwich is clearly a sandwich, it's even in the name; but if someone asks you if you want a sandwich and you say yes and get psyched up for a sandwich, and then the person hands you an ice cream sandwich and plays the whaaaa-whaaaa sound on a trombone, they're just being a dick.

I mean, an ice cream sandwich is clearly a sandwich, it's even in the name; but if someone asks you if you want a sandwich and you say yes and get psyched up for a sandwich, and then the person hands you an ice cream sandwich and plays the whaaaa-whaaaa sound on a trombone, they're just being a dick.

A trombone is a sandwich.

If someone asks you if you want an ice cream sandwich and hands you a Choco Taco, it's still an ice cream sandwich. :embarrassed:

When ever I think of or see a sandwich I can't help but think of Motorik. There was a thread at HCGJ about lunch or something and he made a remark along the lines of "You Americans are overly obsessed with sandwiches. I don't see what the big deal is, you take two slices of bread and slap some chees or meat inbetween and there you go"

When ever I think of or see a sandwich I can't help but think of Motorik. There was a thread at HCGJ about lunch or something and he made a remark along the lines of "You Americans are overly obsessed with sandwiches. I don't see what the big deal is, you take two slices of bread and slap some chees or meat inbetween and there you go"

It's no wonder a galvanized limey would think that. Their sandwiches are like: bacon butty, chip butty, bread butty. If you're lucky, you might get ketchup on it.

IMG_0343.JPG

I am a structural neutral ingredient purist, and I make no apologies.

Back