The masses like celebrities, sexy time, and watching celebrities have sexy time

gibby mcfender

breast enthusiast
A deduction after sifting through the entire week's pages and pages of on-air talk prep for Top 40 radio. Only things that didn't fall into these 3 categories were random facts from surveys and off-the-wall research.

Yeah, it really sucks. The oddball junk research thing really pisses me off, as there are important discoveries that occur every week, but most people are too stupid, or too disinterested to read about them. It was a telling sign when CNN removed the science tab from their front page and opted to only cover junk research, global warming, and major NASA launches. The level of ignorance amazes me. Just this past week I saw several idiot commentators on CNN discussing stem cell research and the ethical issues associated with it. No one bothered, apparently, to tell these yahoos that earlier this year several labs figured out the handful of proteins that are required to turn just about any cell into a pluripotent stem cell. It works, my lab does it pretty regularly to make hepatocyte progenitor cells. The debate they were having was a moot point.

Back