The Great Deals Thread

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
per popular request we now have a "Great Deals" thread! Post anything you find online here that you want to pass along!

To add a quick tip, although AMS doesn't technically do their awesome payment plan setup on outlet stuff, if you call them up and talk to an order supervisor, you can, in my experience, get the payment plan on non-factory sealed/B-stock items with a shorter return policy, though this does not apply to scratch and dent.

If an 80s superstrat is your thing. Made in Japan?

SOLIDBODY ELECTRIC
USED WASHBURN G5V ELEC GTR

Details »

Guitars

Guitar Center Beaverton

Beaverton, Oregon 97008

503-644-9500

View Store's Used Inventory

Contact Store

Now Only
$99.99

GUITARS | SOLIDBODY ELECTRIC

Available In: Beaverton

Telephone: 503-644-9500

Manager: Jacob Houck

USED WASHBURN G5V ELEC GTR

I have played one of those Vox SDC33's. It is a little neck heavy - but wonderful in every other respect, with outstanding build quality

Reposted from HC "The MF 150% pricematch is back, so there should be as many deals now as there were in December." YMMV

I have played one of those Vox SDC33's. It is a little neck heavy - but wonderful in every other respect, with outstanding build quality

Reposted from HC "The MF 150% pricematch is back, so there should be as many deals now as there were in December." YMMV

Nov/Dec were crazy!

In a desperate attempt to keep this list toward the top of the list...

This has been out there for a while, but WMS still has DBZ Barchetta's w/ Floyd Rose for $189. These are wonderful guitars. At this price - and really up to $400 I would call these a great deal.

http://www.worldmusicsupply.com/DBZ-BARLT-FR-GMM-Barchetta-LT-Electric-Guitar.html

I think even better deal- Washburn new Idol in white for $149 w/ free shipping. This has the same PUP's as in my Idol Deluxe and they are pretty decent PUP's.

http://www.worldmusicsupply.com/Washburn-WINSTDWH-Standard-Series-Electric-Guitar.html

Last edited:
Back