TC Electronic NDY-1 Nova Dynamics Compressor Guitar Pedal - Today's Price $119.99

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mark Wein, Mar 5, 2011.

Mar 5, 2011
  1. Mark Wein :mad:

Packed with never before seen functionality the NDY-1 Nova Dynamics compressor sets standards to floor-based dynamics control. Its dual engine design offers a variety of setup and control options that allow you to tailor Nova Dynamics to fit your rig....1$19.99
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid
    Valid 03/05 only!

More...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2011
  2. Mar 5, 2011
  3. I almost had a heart attack and thought MF lost their mind until I hit the link and saw the real price.

Sheesh.....

4. Mar 5, 2011
  5. Tiltsta Banninator

Yeah, I'd buy that for a dollar. I edited the post to reflect the correct price of 119.99.

6. Mar 5, 2011
  7. Party pooper

8. Mar 5, 2011
  9. Mark Wein :mad:

10. Mar 5, 2011
  11. I've been thinking about getting a compressor.

Any experience or comments about this one?

12. Mar 5, 2011
  13. Mark Wein :mad:

TC makes good stuff but I haven't tried this....how much compressor do you really need? This one seems really complicated...

14. Mar 5, 2011
  15. Probably not much but I like gadgets.

16. Mar 5, 2011
  17. Help!I'maRock! Chud Staff

it's a comp and a noise gate. it's actually a really great pedal. i sold mine for about the same price. compressors and i just don't get along.

18. Mar 5, 2011
  19. Modern Saint Not My Monkey!

I use a MXR Dyna Comp. I have never been a fan of compression but bought the MXR when a few years ago playing in a short lived Journey tribute. I used it only on a few songs and have found useful for only certain songs where the clean sound needs to be consistent during comping. Not much use for me on solo's.