Strymon Multiswitch

Hmm. Saturnworks has been doing custom pedals like this on Reverb for quite awhile now. I'm not sure how this one is priced, but I'd probably go with the SW guys and help out a small builder. Theirs look cooler too, if you're not interested in matching.

Those are the guys. The listing is no longer in my watch list, but I added it on Friday... I wonder if they got hit with a C&D? :(

I'd love to have the complete collection of Strymon pedals and about 8 hours a day just to play with them. It might take a year to explore them all (and a lottery win to buy them) which is fine by me.

Go to any of their big pedals and check out the videos under each Settings/Type tab. You'll spend 40 to 50 minutes watching videos for just one pedal.
http://www.strymon.net/timeline/

I'd love to have the complete collection of Strymon pedals and about 8 hours a day just to play with them. It might take a year to explore them all (and a lottery win to buy them) which is fine by me.

Go to any of their big pedals and check out the videos under each Settings/Type tab. You'll spend 40 to 50 minutes watching videos for just one pedal.
http://www.strymon.net/timeline/
Whats funny is that they really have TOO much functionality for me....the Timeline is rad but I'd never use it to its potential. I can justify the Mobius because it replaces an equal amount (in dollars) worth of pedals, sounds good and is easy to use. But honestly I have 4 sounds programmed on it that I use every night.

Reactions: Tig
I'd actually like all three of the big ones, but have put off on the other two due to how little I used modulation effects and that I don't need that many reverbs. Love my Timeline though. :love:

Maybe I'm missing out on something, but aren't these pedals all midi compatible?
In that case, I don't really see the need for that kind of pedal.

Even the Behringer midi board (which I have) can handle all of that plus channel switching.

The only difference this one being preconfigured.

Then again all things Strymon are ridiculously expensive, but I wouldn't pay a penny for this one.

Maybe I'm missing out on something, but aren't these pedals all midi compatible?

Even the Behringer midi board (which I have) can handle all of that plus channel switching.

Then again all things Strymon are ridiculously expensive, but I wouldn't pay a penny for this one.

I can't find that thread you started on the BOSS switcher, so I'll ask here. Have you checked out the Joyo PXL-Live and if so, where does it fall short for you?

The joyo does seem to fit the bill with what I want it to do, I'm merely unsure about the quality of those units on a long term basis.

I only have the one pedal that needs the switching. No amp channel switching or other midi effects.

Back