Songwriter or Star?

Kerouac

weird musical dildo
Big country hit song by a big country star:

Original songwriter on his debut album:

Tim McGraw is the fake pop country that I wish would die, Chris Stapelton is the real gritty country that I wish would become fashionable again. I feel like the genre is slowly changing for the better.

Tim McGraw owes a large chunk of his "fame" to Faith Hill.

maxresdefault.jpg

Tim is way more tolerable than the bro-country guys. But then again dentistry without pain meds is probably more tolerable.....

At least Tom had the good sense to marry a smokin' hot wife.

Opinion stated as "a fact" FAIL. (again :facepalm:)
The Rush Limbaugh style ain't working so well for you.

I expect my readers to be able to differentiate between fact and opinion without my having to write a 'IMO' disclaimer. This is a fairly basic skill, and one that is required in discussing many topics.

When Samuel Johnson was writing about Paradise Lost, he wrote "none ever wished it longer than it is", not "none ever wished it longer than it is... of course, that may not be factually true, I'm simply writing for effect, style, humour, literary strength, provocation, etc. I must also add that this is obviously just my own personal opinion, man, wouldn't want to upset the overly sensitive."

The man has been dead for over 200 years and, apparently, some people have yet to catch up.

I expect my readers to be able to differentiate between fact and opinion without my having to write a 'IMO' disclaimer. This is a fairly basic skill, and one that is required in discussing many topics.

When Samuel Johnson was writing about Paradise Lost, he wrote "none ever wished it longer than it is", not "none ever wished it longer than it is... of course, that may not be factually true, I'm simply writing for effect, style, humour, literary strength, provocation, etc. I must also add that this is obviously just my own personal opinion, man, wouldn't want to upset the overly sensitive."

The man has been dead for over 200 years and, apparently, some people have yet to catch up.
See, not true. Paradise Lost is a fantastic album by Symphony X, and I wish it were longer :embarrassed:

:)

Paradise Lost is a fantastic album by Symphony X,

Opinion stated as fact! Quick, hide! Before Tig gets here!

(JUST KIDDING, I DON'T MEAN THAT YOU SHOULD ACTUALLY GO HIDE LOL)

Really, though, Jbird. I hope that you renounce all of that nonsense sooner rather than later.

Well now that everyone has whipped their dicks all over the thread, can we get back to discussing the op like we're civilized humans?

Back