Some photos of the new Ephiphone

Gary Blanchard

beloved, local musician
Gary%2011.PNG

Gary%2013.PNG

Gary%207.PNG.opt638x362o0%2C0s638x362.PNG

And one of me playing Wein World's favorite instrument:
Gary%208.PNG.opt411x324o0%2C0s411x324.PNG

I am really pleased with the sound of this guitar. It has a very natural sound plugged in.

Get a haircut, hippie!
J/K--Nice guitar!
A while back I was going to get it cut, and Carol talked me out of it. Now I don't want to get it cut, and I think she'd like me to cut it. :grin:

I guess I'll just let it grow for the time being, at least. :hippie:

A while back I was going to get it cut, and Carol talked me out of it. Now I don't want to get it cut, and I think she'd like me to cut it. :grin:

I guess I'll just let it grow for the time being, at least. :hippie:
Getcha one of those Bob Marley type hats and stuff in that when she give any hints of cutting it.

It sounds good. A friend of mine has a masterbilt. He cut the headstock to make it look like a gibson because he's dumb.

It sounds good. A friend of mine has a masterbilt. He cut the headstock to make it look like a gibson because he's dumb.
I was not able to here the amplified sound in the studio, so I had some concern about the sound. The last TV taping I did had way too much treble on the guitar. I was relieved to hear it sound so natural.

As to you friend, I found a site where people were complaining about the matte finish since the Gibson has a gloss finish. I was thinking, okay, spend $1600 more and get the Gibson, or STFU. :rolleyes:

This has that J45 look that suits me fine; I don't need an exact replica.

The guitar sounds great in that video Gary. Given the overall performance, it's no wonder that you're getting more bookings.

The guitar sounds great in that video Gary. Given the overall performance, it's no wonder that you're getting more bookings.
Thanks. I feel I have developed a lot as a performer. I may not have a "stage act", but the music is certainly there.

Back