smilies

These are ones that always make me laugh when others use them in context....

:spit::ahh::old::fan::embarrassed:mg::ban:stirthepotDANCING-banana:vomit::markfacepalm:anifp:mp::clap::embarrassed:mgonoes::HB::Rage::ksmash::tinfoil::gah::weindog::weinkhan::l::zw::sackfail::mlol::cs:

I also would like to suggest that there be no more ones without the colons around them. Two often people post things like "I have a fistful of money and don't know whichears to spend it on." :facepalm:

I always forget to put a zero after "useless"... I'll type :useless: and not get the pic I want useless0

I'm not sure how the smiley popup is going to look with all of those giant pictures in it. I guess we'll drop them in and see.

These are ones that always make me laugh when others use them in context....

:spit::ahh::old::fan::embarrassed:mg::ban:stirthepotDANCING-banana:vomit::markfacepalm:anifp:mp::clap::embarrassed:mgonoes::HB::Rage::ksmash::tinfoil::gah::weindog::weinkhan::l::zw::sackfail::mlol::cs:

I also would like to suggest that there be no more ones without the colons around them. Two often people post things like "I have a fistful of money and don't know whichears to spend it on." :facepalm:

I always forget to put a zero after "useless"... I'll type :useless: and not get the pic I want useless0

Is there a level of chaos you will find acceptable? And if so, would that still be defined as chaos? Or merely disorderliness?

mBN7i_zps9551cdb1.gif

CD5lN_zps7cce4450.gif

smiley-sw022.gif

Shockedcat.gif

P5ZCR_zpsee947a8e.gif

MXIHc_zpsd67b1758.gif

Is there anyway to get the old "eek" back? This one :eek: looks a bit more like a pre-hurl face... :embarrassed:

Back