Signup thread for the Tuesday 5pm PST "Rock Lead Guitar" Skype Class

Paul, i think he just called you fat.

Yea, I am... I'm up to about 185, and I think I should be at about 170... Still, by Rev pointing it out to me, my self esteem has been shattered, which is going to have a direct effect on my ability to retain Mark's lessons... Rev is a vicious, horrible man... :cry:

Yea, I am... I'm up to about 185, and I think I should be at about 170... Still, by Rev pointing it out to me, my self esteem has been shattered, which is going to have a direct effect on my ability to retain Mark's lessons... Rev is a vicious, horrible man... :cry:

:lol:

Yeah I'm a real bastard.

Awesome. The curriculum is exactly what I think I need - an beginning of an answer to the question: What HAVE I been doing for 31 years?

Awesome. The curriculum is exactly what I think I need - an beginning of an answer to the question: What HAVE I been doing for 31 years?

:) You and I are the old farts in the group, aren't we... 61 years between us, and we probably couldn't sweep pick to save our lives, unless it involved a broom!

So just being neurotic, but have to check. It is like 7:10 over there now, right? It is 8:10 here so I am planning on being online ahead of 6:10 tonight.

So just being neurotic, but have to check. It is like 7:10 over there now, right? It is 8:10 here so I am planning on being online ahead of 6:10 tonight.

Yea, it's a bit after 7 right now... Class is at 5, our time, 6 for you... Were you late last time?

I meant ahead of 6. No, I missed the test log on because I was busy. Just checking so I don't space on my time. I will be at home and will have to clear the room for myself (hopefully). I gave notice this morning. We'll see how that works. :grin:

Now, what to wear, what to wear. . .

Last edited:
Back