Dig it! SHNGD

PunkKitty

Horny bag of electric meat
I picked this up at the local pawn shop yesterday. It came with a Duncan Hot Rail bridge pickup and a Fender Texas Special neck pickup. I replaced them with a set of Bill Lawrence Wilde MicroCoils. It's a Korean made G&L Tribute.
DSCF0798_zpsi13eugxg.jpg

I hate you!

But only in that I'm wickedly jealous of your latest acquisition and not with any real ire based on anything real, perceived, or important.

Literally, the only way I like a three color burst is on a Tele with a maple board...all due to the live Hotel California closet classic video they used to show on the MTV and the VH1 back when I was a youngin'. Joe had that recipe on the Tele he played. Gorgeous guitar and I'm betting your pup swap was a significant sonic improvement.

HNGD!

I had a Fender Classic Player Thinline Telecaster Deluxe for about a year. What wreecked it for me was that I played a Squier Classic Vibe Tele Thinline, and really preferred the sound of the single coils in the Squier to the sound of the wide ranging humbuckers in the Classic Player. I have a feeling you will really enjoy playing that G&L.

Back