Red Ant Redux : dFunKt jam

DdBob

Dogue in teh desert
Thanks to Night Dreamers Frisell jam I got back in the playing mode again. I've hardly been playing at all since March. Anyway I was going through the Red Ant backing tracks last night and did the dFunKt one.

Give it a go and post your take.

here's mine from last night after falling asleep on the sofa and waking up at about 1:embarrassed:0 am :embarrassed:

OK, I have it all loaded up, figured out the BPM, flagged the changes, and figured out the bass lines... Me has idea...

Bob - that was great. Very spacey!

Paul - bloody hell, never heard your playing but that was fantastic.

Wow, thanks guys, I appreciate it... That was a lot of fun, and even was under the influence of too many beers, but I decided to just do it!

So, how about YOUR takes? :)

Thanks to Night Dreamers Frisell jam I got back in the playing mode again. I've hardly been playing at all since March. Anyway I was going through the Red Ant backing tracks last night and did the dFunKt one.

here's mine from last night after falling asleep on the sofa and waking up at about 1:embarrassed:0 am :embarrassed:

I agree with Mo....very trippy....I dig how you play in the pocket on that.

Cool, I'm now getting a listen... Trippy is right! Trippy is good... :)

Nice take, even though I've never dropped acid I had a flashback.

RedAnt from HC?

Does he come here also? Actually, is he around at all anywhere in these forums?

RedAnt from HC?

Does he come here also? Actually, is he around at all anywhere in these forums?

Yep, that RedAnt...but I don't think he posts here..Mark has all his BT's in the BT forum though..they're just about the best practice BT's I've heard I think

I got my Strat out for the first time in ages..and decided to get my freak on! :facepalm:

Back