PSA

DdBob

Dogue in teh desert
this is really really exceptionally great tea...just a dash of milk steep for about 8 minutes...mmmmm some of the tastiest Chai i have ever had and apparently Roobis is suppossed to be excellent health wise. i hope this helps!

http://www.paromi.com/all-teas/

205.png

Go to an Indian grocery store (or Amazon) and get a box of Wagh Bakri Masala Chai bags. Tastes great and it’s $10.65 for a hundred tea bags. Indian instant masala mixes are also great, but not cheap.

Go to an Indian grocery store (or Amazon) and get a box of Wagh Bakri Masala Chai bags. Tastes great and it’s $10.65 for a hundred tea bags. Indian instant masala mixes are also great, but not cheap.
but is it rooibos tea ?

I like rooibos, but if we're being technical, its not tea (and it's got no caffeine!)

I like rooibos, but if we're being technical, its not tea (and it's got no caffeine!)
yes that is true Yabba but we are laymen here and to speak otherwise would be pedantic :embarrassed: Herbal , rooibos, tea...let's call it infusion :wink:....anyway this is a good brand of infusion, also sometimes just a hot bev and no caffiene is good. Let me conclude with saying the coconut almond infusion is farout...it's slightly nutty and oh so good. Not overly cocnut nor almond, it's extremly balanced and a symbiosis of flavor..a yin yang if you will...will you :embarrassed:

Back