Practicing for PrageStock

I'll be practice free come p-stock time. Prepare the ear plugs and practice not laughing.

Practice?

4fcfff8a1861330b900103d4.jpg

... we talkin' 'bout PRACTICE?

Guys I ain't got it like y'all I have to practice if I have any hope of playin with y'all. I didn't play one last year. That bugs me. I know I wanna play more than I do!!!

Last edited:
Don't take our goofing around the wrong way.... I know I practice almost every day. I'm constantly in a cycle of working on new songs that may be added to the set list over the next month or two, working on the new ones that I need to know now, and brushing up on the rest of the ones I know... and oops I forgot that one... rinse and repeat. :tongue:

Don't take our goofing around the wrong way.... I know I practice almost every day. I'm constantly in a cycle of working on new songs that may be added to the set list over the next month or two, working on the new ones that I need to know now, and brushing up on the rest of the ones I know... and oops I forgot that one... rinse and repeat. :tongue:

I'm all good brother I was just havering one of those nights. Was frustrated. I wish I had time to practice and play more. Especially play with people but everything is :AOK:

I'm all good brother I was just havering one of those nights. Was frustrated. I wish I had time to practice and play more. Especially play with people but everything is :AOK:

You just have to dedicate the time to do it. You don't need an amp to practice either, just the will and desire.

You just have to dedicate the time to do it. You don't need an amp to practice either, just the will and desire.

Working two jobs, going to school it's just taking all my time but I'm dropping to one job and hopefully have more time to play.

On super busy days, I practice in the morning and in the evening.... while I'm taking a shit.

It's 20 minutes or so while nobody will bother me, and the acoustics are pretty good. :helper:

On super busy days, I practice in the morning and in the evening.... while I'm taking a shit.

It's 20 minutes or so while nobody will bother me, and the acoustics are pretty good. :helper:

I use to do that in my younger days. I would butt the guitar against the bathroom sink cabinet and it would amplify the sound.

I'd try it but I don't think there is enough room for my fat ass and my guitar in my bathroom

Back