Possible Rainbow reunion in the works

I think that would be cool. Doubt I'd go see it, but I'd love to hear Ritchie doing some rock...it's his wheelhouse regardless of his love for the faux-renaissance thing he's doing with his little chippy.

But Joe needs to move on about his hair. Unfortunately, he learned about and adopted the wig thing from Ritchie. So, whaddya gunna do?

I'll believe it when Richie says something about it......which will probably be never.

While I would agree generally, JLT is one of the few folks that Ritchie never had any huge issues with. Blackmore's Night did a remake of "Street of Dreams" that Turner sang on, so there's still a working relationship there. Also, Joe's always been a pro...ready to perform, keeping his voice in shape...Blackmore's biggest gripe with Gillan.

We shall see though.

Ritchie's mother in law is his manager,and NO WAY she is going to OK a project outside of Blackmore's Night. On an Eddie trunk Podcast JLT was laughing/bitching about how even he cant communicate with Blackers directly,that he has to go thru Candace's mother

Joe had his wigs long before he met Blackmore, as he was born with alopecia. Draws his eyebrows on, too.

Okay, that sounds familiar...or does it. So they both wear crappy wigs, but it was more obvious with Ritchie as he's got all those shots when there were just wisps on top and then BAM! he had a thick hair again in the late '70s.

I know bald wasn't rock and roll back then, but Halford certainly made it metal. The music matters, the aesthetic has little value...if any.

Back