Pedalboard Metamorphosis V3

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!
It started with the Pedalboard Metamorphosis....

https://markweinguitarlessons.com/forums/threads/pedalboard-metamorphosis.108091/

393500053_303229422572494_7229861315965467782_n.jpg

Finally got a chance to make the changes to my pedalboard (V3.0). Took about 16 hours of organizing, rewiring, building new cables and troubleshooting, What was added was the Wah and the One Control Triloop. The Triloop is being used to 1) bypass to the tuner as well as kills the sound if I need to; 2) the Wah is in the second loop to avoid tone suck when the wah is in bypass (no true bypass).

I plan to do a few more changes and that is to really take advantage of the Rockboard Mod 1. For starters, use points A (my designated input) and E (my designated output) for consistency on the board. May open box to add buffers to improve stability. Also trying to figure a way to use another pair (B/C or D) for looping in an off-board Volume pedal for swells. This would go just before the time effects and after the drives. I am thinking of using the Power Pin for my wireless so I do not need to use the AC supply. Just need to configure the Cioks power output for my wireless receiver.

370227109_1003267224311372_5909717898737619147_n.jpg

Here is the signal flow

upload_2023-10-18_14-50-8.png

Last edited:
That's a really sweet pedalboard. Do you mostly play country? It looks like a perfect set-up for a country picker.

Thanks!!! I play almost everything in the band that I play with. From Carrie Underwood to G'n'R to Aretha Franklin.

He's gone country!

1491746_10151740975515974_1230891676_n.jpg

Been a country fan for a long time!!!

It all started with Roy Clark, Charlie Pride, Buck Owens, Loretta Lynn on Hee Haw from '69. Never even played guitar back then. However I became a big fan of the genre in the early 90's with Martina McBride, Reba McIntire. Vince Gill and McBride and Ride. Since then, Brad Paisley, George Straight, Rascal Flatts, Miranda Lambert, Ricky Skaggs, Little Big Town, Kacey Musgraves, The Band Perry to name a few. Sad to say that last two have gone AWOL.

Been a country fan for a long time!!!

It all started with Roy Clark, Charlie Pride, Buck Owens, Loretta Lynn on Hee Haw from '69. Never even played guitar back then. However I became a big fan of the genre in the early 90's with Martina McBride, Reba McIntire. Vince Gill and McBride and Ride. Since then, Brad Paisley, George Straight, Rascal Flatts, Miranda Lambert, Ricky Skaggs, Little Big Town, Kacey Musgraves, The Band Perry to name a few. Sad to say that last two have gone AWOL.
You and me both. :thu:

Back