Our cat is a cleptomaniac!

OGG

Master of the Meh
One of our cats, "Chewbacca" has an affinity for brushes. Not just any brushes though... He really likes things like make up brushes and small paint brushes. He plays with them and carries them around with him.

So yesterday, he appeared in our back yard with a nice shiny new paint brush from IKEA.

The only problem is, we don't own any paint brushes from IKEA. To the best of our knowledge, we have NEVER owned any paint brushes from IKEA. This leads me to the inevitable conclusion that one of our neighbors is asking themselves WTF happened to their damned paint brush. :grin:

I present to you, "Chewie" and his ill gotten goods:

100_3071.jpg

Here's our other cat "Trouble" coming to check out the merchandise:

100_3072.jpg

And now "Chewie" saying something along the lines of "I don't think so, Homie don't play dat!":

100_3073.jpg

I really wonder which nearby house he bootlegged it from :shrug:

I like the fact that his friend's name is Trouble. :grin:

"Trouble" has certainly lived up to his name. He was one of the 5 abandoned kittens that we bottle fed and brought back to health last year, and the only one we kept. From day one, we said "This one looks like trouble". The name stuck. He has not disappointed.

Our female cat finds anything and every thing, and stores it all in her kitty tower and under the couch... We counted over 100 items... Some cat toys, lots of bottle caps, pens and pencils, socks, etc... She is a riot...

Hmmmm........One of our cats has a thing for jewelery. She'll grab anything my wife leaves out. I wonder if I let her go if she'll just happen to lift a few items from the surrounding neighborhood.:grin:

One of our dogs steals socks. We have to buy new socks every few months because they all end up burried out in the yard.

We're not 100% sure which one is the thief, but we'd put money on it being Sadie. :embarrassed:

Back